Friday, March 7, 2014

Some key phrases you should know and practice before our trip:
 Parla Inglese?  Do you speak English?
 Grazie Thank You 
 Prego You are welcome 
 Per favore / per piacere Please
 Buon giorno Good Morning - Good Afternoon 
 Buonasera  Good Evening 
 Buona notte Good Night
 Come sta? (singular)  How are you? 
 Come state? (plural)  How are you? 
 Mi scusi / scusi Excuse me 
 Salve / arrivederci Hello / Goodbye 
 Quanto costa?  How much does it cost? 
 Arrivederci Goodbye
 Dov'è ... ? Where is ...?
 Gabinetto / bagno Lavatory/Toilet
 Mangiare To eat (verb) 
 Stazione Train station 
 Ristorante restaurant
 Dove posso trovare un.../ Where can I find a...
 Ho / abbiamo una prenotazione I/we have a booking
 Vorrei qualcosa da mangiare I would like something to eat
 Vorrei qualcosa da bere I would like something to drink
 Come posso andare a... How can I go to....
 Qual è la strada per... Which way for...
 Accettate carte di credito? Do you accept credit cards?


C'è la connessione ad internet nella stanza/hall/albergo Is there internet connection in the room/lobby/hotel
 Quanto costa? / Quanto costa questo? How much does it cost? / How much does this cost?
 Polizia / Carabinieri Police
 Taxi Taxi
 Fermata dell'autobus Bus stop
 Aeroporto Airport
 Stazione Train station


 Posso fare fotografie? May I take photos?
 Dove posso lasciare la mia borsa? Where can I leave my bag?
 No grazie No thanks
 Sì grazie Yes thanks
 Vai via! Go away!
 
 Sono allergico a... I am allergic to...
 Dove si trova... l'ambasciata? Where is the ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment